Eat Fat Lose Fat - How to Lose 20 Pounds in One Month
Many people feel that there is nothing wrong about having a large beer belly or even a slightly rounded belly. However, we all know that too much of a good thing is bad - having too much abdominal fat does not only make you look less appealing, it could also make you feel unhealthy. If you want to lose body fat and get a more toned figure (and maybe even a six-pack stomach), then you may be wondering how you can burn fat fast to achieve quick results.
With technology advancing every minute of our lives, it will not surprise anyone anymore to learn that things are now able to be done very much quicker than used to be the case. When it comes to body-conscious people looking to lose body fat - especially stubborn belly fat - then there are now many ways that can be utilized in order to burn fat fast.
For example, a popular trend among those who would want to slim down or burn stomach fat is to take slimming pills and other chemical supplements. Those who are a little hesitant about taking in any type of medication may feel better by knowing that there are certain types of drinks - mostly coffee or tea - that could help combine both the (a) reduction of your appetite and craving for food; and (b) help to accelerate the burning of unwanted fats as well. This remarkable invention has truly made those who want to burn fat fast very happy since they do not need to exert so much effort to lose weight and trim down their bodies.
If you are unsure about which ones to take in, just read the label and see whether they have chemical substances such as carnitine, inosine, choline, hydroxyl citric acid and the like. Caffeine, as many people do not know, is actually very effective in helping to lose body fat. It helps increase alertness thus increasing the activity that a person is doing. This naturally increases their metabolism so helping them burn fat fast unconsciously.
Of course, if you do not want to trust your body with these chemical fat loss solutions, you can still get a slimmer figure but only by using traditional techniques. Although you still burn fat rapidly, it may not be as fast as with chemical supplements. Whilst this is a more natural way to lose body fat, it does mean that you have to exert more effort to achieve your desired results.
According to the American Heart Association cholesterol "is a soft, fat-like, waxy substance found in the bloodstream and in all your body's cells. It's normal to have cholesterol. Cholesterol is an important part of a healthy body because it's used for producing cell membranes and some hormones, and serves other needed bodily functions. But too much cholesterol in the blood is a major risk for coronary heart disease (which leads to heart attack) and for stroke."
A recent study concluded that 75% of the population doesn't know if they have higher levels of cholesterol or not. But it's easy to find it out. A simple blood test is enough.
Some facts about cholesterol http://phen375-reviewscam.blogspot.com/
1. The cholesterol found in your body comes from two different sources. The liver produces some cholesterol from fat, proteins and hydrocarbons. The remaining comes from animal products you eat. Vegetables don't have cholesterol.
2. The body produces all the cholesterol you need. That's why you don't need all the extra cholesterol existing in eggs, meat and milky products.
3. The cholesterol is transported by two main ways through your blood: the LDL (low-density lipoprotein) that transports that cholesterol to the cells that need it; and the HDL (high-density lipoprotein) that brings back the cholesterol to the liver to be eliminated. Unfortunately, if LDL aren't removed from blood or processed by blood cells, they flow with the blood stream and the eventually get attached to arteries and in consequence blocking them. That's why LDL is called the 'bad' cholesterol. But HDL act as a vacuum cleaner getting the cholesterol, maintaining the arteries in good shape. That's why HDL is the 'good' cholesterol.
Things you can do
1. Starting at the age of 20 you should measure your cholesterol every 5 years. The desirable measure for total cholesterol is 200 or less. If you have more than 240 then you have a much higher risk of having a heart attack.
2. The blood test should be made in a laboratory. Some rapid tests have low reliability.
3. The cholesterol in blood can vary, from one day to the other, in over 20 to 40 points. That's why a good diagnostic is obtained when you do 2 tests with an interval of one or two months.
Phentemine Fat Burner
4. Talk with your doctor about the test result. If you have a high level of cholesterol possibly you'll need to repeat more tests to better understand the balanced between LDL and HDL. This information will help to define the better way to reduce the levels of cholesterol in your specific case. Your doctor can recommend some changes in your eating habits, a weigh-loss program or regular exercise. That's why is so important to be proactive! You should start immediately to have a healthier life style. That means you should lose weight. That way I should have a better control of your cholesterol level.
Exercise is always the best way in which you can burn fat fast. If you increase your cardiovascular exercises, you can help get rid of fat - especially belly fat - in a lesser time than if you rely on diet alone. Increasing your muscle mass is also another good way to burn fat fast so you might want to start lifting weights. Your local gym will be able to develop a training program specifically tailored to your individual needs.
Eating right can also be a big help. You must avoid having foods that are rich in fat or simple sugars. Not only this, you must also stay away for soft drinks. Instead, you must have plenty of water. Better still, add a dash of lemon to it.
Water is a natural appetite suppressant. Not only this, it also flushes out toxins form your body.
If you are serious about reducing body fat, you must also limit your consumption of alcohol.
Over and above, there are some body fat burners that can be a great help. Though there are many fat burning pills, a wrong product can land you in trouble by inflicting some serious side effects.
However, there are some pharmacy grade fat burners that are manufactured in a FDA approved lab and can be bought over the counter without a prescription. Such a fat burner can be a great help and can easily make you lose 2-5 lbs a week. It is not impossible to lose 25 lbs more or less within a month.
Such a fat burner not only increases your metabolism but also helps suppress your appetite and food cravings. This helps you eat less. Not only this, in order to meet the energy demands of your body, your body then begins burning accumulated fat. This helps cut down on your fat reserves resulting in faster weight loss.
A good fat burner also helps lower your cholesterol. This has a direct impact on your energy levels.
Not only this, losing body fat can also help boost your confidence and self esteem. You would find yourself getting back to the mirror every now and then to have a look at the new slimmer sexier you.