Low Fat Diet Plans - Healthy or Not?
Low Fat DietLow fat diet will help us look Slimmer and Healthier. Healthy body needs vitamins, minerals, proteins and fat.Low Fat Diet will help decrease the risk of heart diseases, diabetes and some types of cancer. It is necessary to lose unwanted excess fat. For this a Low Fat Diet would certainly help.Phen375 Phentemine Fat Burner Fat level differs from person to person. Women need four times of fat in excess than men. As long as we keep the fat level in average we are on the safer side. Nowadays there are various ways to burn fat from our body. The predominant way to burn fat is to "Cut Down Calories Through Diet".Most of us will think that skipping breakfast or lunch will help to lose fat. But for proper functioning of our metabolism we should have our diet in time with vitamins and nutrients. This will make us healthy and will help to burn fat.Fat
Fat is necessary for our body metabolism (proper functioning of our immune system and body hormones).Body fat is of two types1) Essential Fat
2) Storage FatIf our body exceeds the average fat level then it risks our health. However, lower fat levels will also impair the health. Usually some amount of fat will be stored in our body that can be used in the time of need.How to loose fat using Low Fat Diet?
You can try any or all of the following low fat diet ways.Vitamin C's Role in Low Fat Diet.
To lower the intake of fat, we have to take vitamin C, Starchy and fiber food.
Vitamin C will help to burn fat. Take Citrus fruits, lemon, oranges and Grapefruit.
Some other foods that burn fat are Cabbage, Carrot, Broccoli, Watermelon, Apple, and Blueberries.Low Fat Diet - Salads
While making salads use yogurt, lemon juice, tomato juice, spices, mint or coriander for dressing. Do not use Salad cream, which is high in fat. You can make salads using green leaves, lemon juice, tomato, vinegar, pepper, some mustard seeds, nuts such as almonds or walnuts, pumpkin seeds, dates and so on. This will contain only good fat needed for our body.Low Fat Diet - Soup
You can take any kind of vegetable soup, which will supply the essential fat to our body. Do not boil the vegetables for longer time; this will destroy the nutrients in the food.Low Fat Diet - Milk
Let's get to the basics of low fats - First you have to know that:
• The typical modern diet is not a low fat diet. You can see why more than 50% of Americans are overweight.
• A low fat diet does not mean a No fat diet - it is limiting your consumption of fats to just a small amount. Avoid trans fats and reduce saturated fats intake, because they raise cholesterol level and increases the risk of heart diseases.
• A low fat diet plan may vary according to diet goals. While many low fat dieters may only need to make a few minor adjustments to reduce their fat intake, others will have to take off a greater percentage of fat from their diet.
• Weight loss is not the only benefit of a low fat diet plan. There are lots more. Limiting your fat consumption should make you enjoy a long term cardiovascular health.
Foods to avoid in a low fat diet plan
Most importantly, avoid trans fat. These initially used to come in form of meat, but the chemical alteration of vegetable oils by industries has included sources like pastries, pies, crackers, cereals, cookies, potato chips muffins, French fries and other oily foods to the list. Avoiding this might mean checking the label of processed foods, and keeping off fried foods.
Drastically reduce saturated fats intake to about 10% of your daily calorific intake. consumption of full-fat dairy products like cream, butter, eggs and cheese should be reduced. Consider a small amount of canola oil to coconut oil. Watch your visits to the restaurants. This is because there is a possibility of some of their low fats foods containing hidden sources of fat. Ask questions. You may try a low or free fat dressing like balsamic vinaigrette on your salad. Ordering steamed; grilled, baked, or poached food should be preferred to the fried foods.
Also reduce your sugar intake. A low fat diet is only a farce if you consume double the calories! Take fruits or sorbet, if you're in love with sweet food.